Skip to main content

(What) to read or not to read, that is the question

I actually own a few books that I’ve never read in my life. Amazing, huh? Or maybe just another fact in the life of a voracious reader. It happens.

And I’ve even borrowed some that I’ve been meaning to read and haven’t yet. What a thing to do!

Huxley's Brave New World, Narrative....Frederick Douglass, Tozer's The Radical Cross, Lloyd-Jones' Studies in the Sermon on the Mount, Olasky's Telling the Truth, and Omar Vizquel's autobiography

So these are six books that either I’ve borrowed, from family or the church library, or that I own. All of them are what I’ve been meaning to read, for one reason or another, but haven’t yet gotten around to. Which should I start first and why?

Comments

Guitarlady said…
"The Radical Cross" because it's Tozer!
readersis said…
That's what I concluded, but I haven't yet gotten around to reading it... :P

Popular posts from this blog