Skip to main content

A pound of margarine

Last time I was home, I asked Mom to send me back with all the fixins for "Dawg Chow". (It's a delicious finger-food dessert of Chex, chocolate, peanut butter and powdered sugar.) I'm going to make it this weekend for a bonfire get-together.

So I have a box in my closet full of dawg chow ingredients and utensils... minus a cup of margarine. We were going to grab it out of the fridge on our way out, but forgot.

So I asked the chef here at the college cafeteria if he could give me a cup of margarine, and he goes ahead and hands me a one-pound block of it! Saves me a trip to Wal-Mart.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't shop at Wal-Mart! They're evil! My union tells me so!
Anonymous said…
glad you are bringing more margarine, er, margin into your life.

And I enjoy the ghetto spelling of Dawg.
Anonymous said…
It's the Cleveland Browns spelling of it (Dawg)! Haven't you ever heard of the Dawg Pound? :-D

RS: you might have put in parenthesis puppy chow.
Anonymous said…
mafia, you are in dawged pursuit of the truth...
and yes I have heard of the Dawg Pound. I'm not that painfully inept in my sports knowledge, though I come from a state where the team is superior to the Cleveland Browns. even though we've never won a super bowl.

Popular posts from this blog