Skip to main content

The oddity of J-term break

Life between my January intensive class and the beginning of spring semester is rather.... well, interesting.

My reasons? In no particular order:

1. I woke up for no explicable reason at 3:30 AM yesterday, and could not go back to sleep. This made it difficult (though not impossible, thank God!) to play guitar during my church's Sunday morning service. It also made it imperative that I take a nap. Which I did.

2. I ate Pizza Hut. Yep, pizza. It did help that it was hawai'ian pizza sans the tomato sauce. (My mom had a Pizza Hut gift card to use.)

3. I found a book at the local Volunteers of America thrift store. I've been looking for this book for a long time. I'm really excited to have found it for less than two dollars. :)

4. I went to Coldstone Creamery last night with my family, to use another gift card (my sister's this time). It was good ice cream. (And expensive.)

5. And other reasons, which perhaps I shall write about later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog