Skip to main content

Guest post: Is that contestant on American Idol a Christian?

(Today, a guest post from Jon Acuff, writer of Stuff Christians Like....)

The “Is that contestant on American Idol a Christian? Scorecard”
73. They mention they have never seen American Idol before because they don’t own a TV = + 1 point
To add up your score with over a 130 other ideas on this scorecard, visit stuffchristianslike.net.

Now for my own notes: in other words, the full list is here! Up next: #74. It's a progressive dinner of scorecard! And for the record, I really have seen American Idol. Despite not having cable at home and only pulling in one channel with the digital receiver box. (At least we have a TV.) I rather enjoy all the singing, though I could do with less of some other aspects of the show.

My youth group at church used to watch it on Wednesday nights, in the first season or two. I didn't often stay for it (which had more to do with the youth group than the show), but once or twice I was hanging around while it was on and I managed to catch a few minutes.

P.S. I also downloaded the audiobook of Stuff Christians Like, but I haven't listened to it yet. When I have the time... this summer.... maybe? But it was free, so I couldn't pass it up.(At first I thought it was an April Fool's joke, but it really worked.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog