Skip to main content

I forget what day this was supposed to be.

Day four, perhaps? But it matters not; we have returned to normalcy. I finished another book last night, while waiting for people to decide when bedtime was. How Should We Then Live? by Francis Schaeffer. (Did I spell that right? I have a sneaking suspicion that his name somehow varies from the normal spelling...) Good book; reminded me that I should read Abolition of Man by C.S.Lewis again, and perhaps Mind Seige by Tim LaHaye. The three books somehow have something in common.....

So vacation is over. Real life begins anew, with all the mundanity (mundaneness??) that I'm used to.

Oh yeah - and I got an e-mail about ministry-through-music groups at the college I'm going to. I think I shall join up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog