Skip to main content

It's contagious!

I forgot - there's this bug going around the RI blogs (three to date), and.... well..... I've been infected! :-D So leave a comment and I shall:

1. Tell you why I friended you

(Oh, yes - this was originally on some LiveJournal blogs, where you can actually "friend" people, unlike on Blogger where you just can't... so, I shall amend the question!)

1. Tell you why.... oh, I don't know.... how about YOU tell ME why you read my blog, when you first comment? That sounds good!
2. Associate you with a song/movie
3. Tell a random fact about you
4. Tell a first memory about you
5. Associate you with an animal or fruit
6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you
7. In response, you MUST spread this disease in your blog.

(And as the first carrier of this disease pointed out, that last requirement is more of a suggestion.... it's entertaining though, so I'll recommend it!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog