Skip to main content

Four days.

And I went shopping last night, to buy:
--milk, eggs, and Velveeta (for the family
--a medical thermometer, imitation vapo-rub stuff (I think it's officially "medicated chest rub"), a small tension rod, a power strip, and a pillow (for me at college)

Now I am slowly getting my trunk packed, along with a couple boxes, a laundry basket, a wastebasket, a suitcase and a duffel bag. No, seriously - I have a trunk and I know how to use it! :-P It will store clothes & linens, and double as seating.

Oh yeah, as far as furniture goes, I also plan to bring a bookcase (hence the boxes - they contain books, mostly) and a sewing machine. Now do you understand how big my dorm room happens to be? Considering I'll probably be able to arrange all the furniture along the walls...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog