Skip to main content

Two days. Or one and a half.

Whichever you prefer; maybe you're Vulcan and will take the more precise description.

As the title implies, or fairly shouts, I'm soon to move into a dorm room with a girl I've never seen before. Doesn't that sound scary?

On the other hand, I'm also on the brink of intense learning and an entirely new experience. That could either be scary or exciting, depending on your personality. For me, it leans toward the exciting. A lot.

And then, I'm nearly to decorating the room in bright Hawaiian colors and all sorts of maps and posters. Now doesn't that sound fun?

So, you may or may not hear from me on Saturday afternoon. Also, you might possibly read a hyper post tomorrow around sixish or nineish. I'm not sure.

And, just for the fun of it, here are some photos on my Flickr about college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog