Skip to main content

Major or minor

I guess I'm one of those people who would be happy in a number of fields. My passion is journalism... but my other major is Spanish, and I would love to use it... I've just gotten involved with the radio station this year, and can't believe someone can get paid for doing something so fun...

I did consider teaching once too...

I could see myself being a librarian...

Once I thought I would sing for a career...

Writing a book sounds extremely appealing...

And of course there's the daycare provider angle...

But anyhow. All this to say that I am seriously considering adding radio broadcasting as a minor, on top of the majors I already have. And there's a slim chance I could still graduate in four years!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you do get paid in radio. though i will say its not the most glamorous pay.

T_T
Guitarlady said…
You're thinking of adding a minor? Not enough to keep you busy there? :-)
Anonymous said…
You are ridiculous....
readersis said…
Sam: yeah I know :-P but the job's so much fun! At least it is so far... when I've only been at it a month...

Mom: oh I've got plenty to keep me busy; it's just that I find so much that I enjoy!

Sis: no I'm not. :-D

Popular posts from this blog