Skip to main content

Home for the Weekend (or, music)

As the title thoroughly explains, I'm visiting back home this weekend. It is nice. :-)

I found a bulletin board on sale tonight! So Mom bought it for me. Oh, also got a shirt and some navy shoes. But those were earlier, and not as accidental.

And I didn't know I liked so many of Casting Crowns's songs. "Voice of Truth," and "If We Are The Body," especially. And until this summer, I didn't know I liked so many 4HIM songs either. "Measure of a Man," "For Future Generations," and "Basics of Life" are good.

Yahoo Music is at least good for finding the IDs of songs off the radio that you like. And makes a handy radio station for those times when you're stuck without any good traditional ones.

Comments

Guitarlady said…
Yes, "Yahoo" music is handy when you have no radio available but do have a computer! And you can make your own station. Verrry nice!
readersis said…
Hah, yes! I use it when I'm doing reading (especially for history).

Popular posts from this blog