Skip to main content

I can't think of anything (again).

Working this job kinda drains me, mentally. I feel dumber after these days at work... and thus, can never think of what I meant to write about earlier. At least I'm on eight-hour days, instead of the nine-hours-plus-Saturday that became the last two weeks.

All that comes to mind is that I'll be going to the state fair next week, with my sister, for the first time in... three or four years. I think the last time I went was when I was sixteen and drove the longest I've ever driven without my parents. (I still can't believe my parents let me, a sixteen-year-old, drive to the state fair and back, an hour each way. I don't think I've driven alone that far since...) But that was before the advent of this "Pen or Sword?" blog, I believe. Back in the days of "El Cuaderno."

Man... I've had this blog name a long time..... three years this coming month.

See how random, disassociated, and unorganized my thoughts become after getting home from work?

Comments

da_baum said…
Oh dear...you're starting to sound like me and Sam! I'm so sorry! :(
mafia said…
That's because you all stay up way too late....:-D
readersis said…
Nuh-uh! It's because we all work crazy jobs! Or at least, I do...
da_baum said…
Oh, I was this way before I ever got a job! And I don't really have a job right now either...

Popular posts from this blog