Skip to main content

Randomness before the beach

1. I'm going to the beach tomorrow, and haven't gone to bed yet! But I'm not tired... and I've actually slept well this week. I think I shall just need some rest on the four-hour bus ride... because I'll be meeting everyone at five in the morning, i.e. in exactly six hours and twenty minutes.

2. I love the movie Fireproof, and I just got to see it in Spanish!

3. Piano is a really fun instrument... I played piano spontaneously for our worship team practice today, because our pianist didn't show. It wasn't really that hard, and it all came together well. I won't be playing for the real thing next week--this was just so we could all practice with getting the instruments together--but for this bit, it was great, and I was really glad to play an instrument.... it's been weeks since I last touched a guitar or a piano.

4. I have officially been here, in my adopted Central American country, for half my semester. I now have as much, if not more, time I've spent here than I have left until I leave.

How sad is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog