Skip to main content

Me = Hermione? part two

OK, so I had my friend take a photo of me the last time I was wearing my "Hermione cape" (or, rather, the fall cape which first caused her to say I looked like Hermione). Compare with a web image of Emma Watson, actress who portrayed Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies:

Hermione pic close-up

Hermione Granger for real

Granted, she's not smiling, and I am.

Oh, and if you're more curious about this cape than about my supposed resemblance to a fictional character, there's a decent picture of it on my Flickr. I really like this cape. I even have a matching hat that I often wear with it. It's a marvelous cape for fall weather.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really don't see it......
readersis said…
neither do I, really...
Anonymous said…
i can....
Anonymous said…
I can see how people could see it...but I don't think you look like her...
d_b

Popular posts from this blog