Skip to main content

You know you're a hopeless collegian...

...when you've just read nearly sixty pages of required reading and actually think you could have chosen to read the book for your own benefit.

This autobiography for history, written by one Olaudah Equiano, a former slave, is quite interesting and somewhat adventureous. I don't like it as much as Chesterton's autobiography, of course, but it's sure more interesting than ever Ben Franklin's was. And more interesting than normal biographies that I've read.

And it's a good thing. I have to finish at least the bio part (there are other documents in the book too) by Friday.

In other news....

Huh. I can't seem to think of other news.

Except that the yearbook photographer will be at dance tonight! And I'll get to gather interesting material for the captions, since I'm in charge of the dance page!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog