Skip to main content

Babysitting, the active way

I started my summer job this week: babysitting an only child Tuesdays through Thursdays.

It is not for the faint of heart!

Because, among other things, I have:
--pitched for softball practice
--baked snickerdoodles
--pulled the girl around the hardwood floor on her blanket (it's as good as a tilt-a-whirl)
--run through the sprinkler
--ridden a bike over the lawn
--played quarter soccer (fun game, I might have to write instructions for it someday)
--and floor soccer
--and I've waitressed stuffed animals for "McCece's Diner" about five times.
--Oh, I was chef twice too.

I'm telling you, this girl has to be the most active little girl on the planet! She can sit still, but only when she's drawing or writing. She can't even sit down during commercials - she feels the urge to get up and do cartwheels! I am not kidding, really!

Oh, and we played Charades today. 'Twas fun. A couple of hers were hard - once she was the playground lady, and it took me forever to figure out that she wasn't the gym teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog