Skip to main content

Again?

SIDENOTE: Before I forget, that last post was the 450th! And, we are just three comments away from 700! (Note to the sidenote: I do know that some comments haven't been counted in that tally, for whatever reason--the computer didn't like me or something--but for the sake of consistency I'm going by this number.)

Now, for the real content of the blog post. I just found out about two more couples who just got engaged this weekend.... in addition to the couple that got engaged last weekend.... what IS it with junior year? I wish them all my utmost felicitations (well, usually felicitaciones actually), but seriously! That makes five or six in the last few months.

Comments

da_baum said…
It's probably something in the water. You should get that checked out.
RS said…
Yeah, maybe the wastewater plant next door has been leaking something!
Tortured-Turkey said…
"Twue Wuv has brought us together todayyy...mawwiage"

Popular posts from this blog

Life together #1: The fix-it man

Life on my own #51: Long distance