Skip to main content

Flickr Pickrs

I finally used my digital camera for something I thought about putting on here....

And I finally uploaded the pictures...

SO here is a picture of my church's new sanctuary!!

My church's new sanctuary

Ain't it niiice?

The red flag on the right is the AWANA flag, if you're not familiar with the program. The projection screen is hidden up behind that triangle on the back wall. And those two black-sheep chairs are there because they have arms, which are helpful for a couple nice elderly folks.

And speaking of photos... I missed a photo album last time. I have six large ones, not five... three, four, six, yeah that's right. (Read: three that are huge, one that is good and large, plus two that are medium large, add up to six.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog