I stumbled on a funny blog post over at the New York Times tonight! According to them, this is how you fill out one of those "25 random things about me" lists on Facebook...
9. Mention small adversity, like long commute or annoying neighbor, and the unexpected, preferably funny, way you overcome it.
10. Cite an actual random thing that comes to mind while writing this list.
11. “Admit” that you always identified with weird ancillary character on popular TV show in 7th grade, as if you didn’t know that everyone in retrospect agrees that was the best character.
12. Expose something genuine and poignant about yourself, such as untimely death of close relative or rare genetic condition.
13. Express heartfelt thanks to friends or family for helping you through #12, or just for being there, or whatever.
14. Conclude sentimental portion of list by citing the scene in movie X that always makes you cry. Could also be a lyric, or a memory, so long as it involves crying.
15. Something about drugs.